______ Between the Quacks ______

                                               Having a second childhood. This time for good.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Strange Change

Did you see After Hours? Its about a normal guy who, by complete happenstance, gets thrown into one insane situation after the next.


That's how everything has been for me this week. Topsy turvey. Unplanned. Felt and not thought. Leading me I don't know where.


It all started with a two hour drive to a strange party...


General_58

Where I met a general from the interplanetary Manticorian Navy.



From there the unexpected strangeness kept increasing itself to be more unexpected and stranger still.


Different_2

Now I feel different.


I don't know what it is. I guess, you know, unexpected events change things around.


Alien_1

Make you feel kind of alien to yourself.


But its ok. I am starting to adjust.


Light_1

Starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.


So bring it on, world. Bring on more. Yes, make me alive and bring it on. Unexpected strange night turns of fate, delights, surprises. Bring them on.


Dave_and_zilla_1

Because things haven't gotten weird enough for me. Things still haven't gotten weird enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home